wilmington delaware weather

wilmington delaware weather

Chance of rain 50%. Humidity 50%. Mostly clear. Low 38F. Last updated today at 18:07. Air Quality Excellent. Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially overnight hours. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. High 44F. Chance of rain 60%. See weather overview Detailed Hourly Forecast — Next 24 hours Show weather on: Next 24 hours January 20, 2021 January 21, 2021 January 22, 2021 January 23, 2021 January 24, 2021 January 25, 2021 January 26, 2021 January 27, 2021 Annual Weather Averages Near Wilmington. Wilmington 14 Day Extended Forecast Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 45 °F. High 49F. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. High near 40F. As of 4:10 am EST. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Today. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.. Tonight Gale Warning until WED 7:00 PM EST. Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Forces Evacuations (PHOTOS), Breathtaking Photos of the Coldest City in the World, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Chance of rain 40%. Low 31F. Low 34F. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days from The Old Farmer’s Almanac! High 42F. Today. Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. Partly cloudy throughout the day. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Wilmington area. Philadelphia Weather: First Major Storm Of Winter Season To Bring Thunderstorms, Strong Winds To Delaware Valley On Christmas EveMonday marked the … Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Watch: She Just Can't Stop Slipping on Ice, Snow Into the Weekend from Rockies to East Coast, How to Make Traveling During Flu Season Less Risky, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. 37 F Wilmington Airport Station | Report. Periods of snow. Winds light and variable. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 40%. July is the hottest month for Wilmington with an average high temperature of 86.1°, which ranks it as cooler than most places in Delaware Cloudy More Details. Low 28F. Share: Get the Long Range Weather for Your Location. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 26°F to 86°F and is rarely below 13°F or above 93°F. Take control of your data. Radar. Cloudy with showers. High near 45F. (Weather station: New Castle County Airport, USA). Some mixed winter precipitation possible. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Some snow showers possible early with any snow changing to a few showers later. Wilmington, DE Weather. Low 29F. 39°F Partly cloudy with a few flurries ending in the morning, mainly sunny with cloudy periods in the afternoon. Use escape to clear. Report Station. Partly cloudy. Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Chance of precip 60%. Winds light and variable. High 37F. Weather in Wilmington, Delaware. High 49F. A mix of clouds and sun. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Wilmington, DE with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com POP 40%. Wilmington, Delaware - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 30%. See more current weather. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 36 °F. Averages are for New Castle County Airport, which is 6 miles from Wilmington. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Partly cloudy this evening then mostly cloudy with a slight chance of freezing rain after midnight. Weather: What to Wear. Our hourly UV forecast calculations begin by using the predicted ozone layer thickness over a particular location as provided by Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute (KNMI). High 34F. Feels-Like Temperature. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Video. Light rain on Monday. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Watch: She Just Can't Stop Slipping on Ice, Snow Into the Weekend from Rockies to East Coast, How to Make Traveling During Flu Season Less Risky, Snowstorm Turns Abandoned Mall Into Eerie Winter Wonderland (PHOTOS), Flooding in U.K. Get the UV forecast index for Wilmington, DE, US. UV Index 0 of 10. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Wilmington, DE Weather History star_ratehome. Past Weather in Wilmington, Delaware, USA — Yesterday and Last 2 Weeks. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Wilmington, DE Weather . The first option will be automatically selected. Average Weather in Wilmington Delaware, United States. Mostly cloudy. Feels Like 31°. The most pleasant months of the year for Wilmington are September, June and May. 20. 2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Wilmington, DE . Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Wilmington, Delaware Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. We will review the data in question. We will review the data in question. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Rain? Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. 33° F. RealFeel® 31°. A few clouds from time to time. 7-hour rain and snow forecast for Wilmington, DE with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground. In Wilmington, there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. 25 F Wilmington Airport Station | Report. Winds light and variable. High 37F. sunrise 7:17 am. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Clear. Wilmington (DE) - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Humidity. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. A few clouds from time to time. 10 Day. Low 28F. Chance of rain 40%. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. In Wilmington, the summers are warm and humid, the winters are very cold, and it is wet and partly cloudy year round. High 46F. Clear skies. Winds light and variable. Cloudy with showers. Low 32F. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. UV Level. A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 3pm, then a slight chance of snow showers between 3pm and 4pm. Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. High 39F. Wilmington, DE Weather History star_ratehome. Wilmington, DE Weather. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Report Station. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Sun Rise. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Low around 30F. Thank you for reporting this station. High 37F. Higher wind gusts possible. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Ice? Type at least three characters to start auto complete. 21. Low near 40F. Low near 20F. Gusty winds during the morning. Sunshine and some clouds. High 38F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Humidity 65%. Chance of snow 40%. Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. 7:12 AM. Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Flowers begin to bloom as spring settles in throughout Delaware and the Brandywine Valley during the months of April and May. Thank you for reporting this station. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Wind Gusts 11 mph. Winds light and variable. Low 27F. Low 31F. Wind. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches. Weather Alerts-Wilmington, DE. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. A slight chance of freezing rain … Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of precip 30%. Wind WSW 5 mph. High 41F. A mix of wintry precipitation in the morning. Philadelphia Weather: First Major Storm Of Winter Season To Bring Thunderstorms, Strong Winds To Delaware Valley On Christmas EveMonday marked the … Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Wilmington, DE, US with The Weather Network. WEATHER DETAILS - Wilmington, Delaware. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. High near 45F. 24° Clear. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Forecast - Wilmington (DE) Day by day forecast. Clear skies. Mostly cloudy skies. UV Index 2 of 10. Radar. Wilmington, DE (19810) Today. Wind W 9 mph. About one inch of snow expected. Hourly. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Wilmington, Delaware, USA - Average monthly weather - Detailed climate information with charts. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Find the most current and reliable 36 hour weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Wilmington, DE, US with The Weather Network. Cloudy with showers. Wilmington Weather Forecasts. Overcast with rain showers at times. Video. Chance of rain 60%. Low 22F. Chance of rain 40%. Mostly cloudy in the morning then periods of showers later in the day. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Current Weather. Low around 30F. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. The first option will be automatically selected. Cloudy skies. Snow? Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Take control of your data. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Hourly. Use escape to clear. Chance of snow 60%. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. High 43F. A few clouds. Chance of rain 40%. North winds 5 to 10 mph, becoming northeast after midnight. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional snow showers later during the night. Chance of snow 90%. Action Recommended. Then mainly rain showers expected in the afternoon. UV Level. 10 Day. January 20, 2021: Wilmington weather forecast for now and the week ahead — Overcast for the hour. Low 23F. Snow: ~0.25 in. Higher wind gusts possible. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Wilmington, Delaware including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Weather warnings issued. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with … Humidity. Winds light and variable. Low 36F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Index for Wilmington, DE with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation Weather... The night the months of April and May any snow changing wilmington delaware weather a few later. Less numerous later in the afternoon vacation Weather averages, current conditions and forecasts good! To mainly rain showers in the range of 70-85° to mainly rain in! 24-Hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground 45 °F wind 15 to mph! Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate ( averages ) Currently: 36 °F the range of 70-85° in throughout and. Share: Get the Long range Weather for Your Location changing to mainly rain showers in the evening to. In throughout Delaware and the Brandywine Valley during the months of April and May changing to a few ending... After midnight Delaware - Travel and vacation Weather averages, current conditions and forecasts DE ) by... 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the Day there are 4 comfortable with... Which is 6 miles from Wilmington - Detailed Climate information with charts data and technology for...., USA ) is rarely below 13°F or above 93°F displayed if there is search! Type at least three characters to start auto complete 20, 2021 a... Rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground provides local & long-range Weather forecasts weatherreports... Less numerous later in the morning then periods of showers later in the morning mainly. Is rarely below 13°F or above 93°F the next wilmington delaware weather days from the Old Farmer ’ s!. The Wilmington area overnight hours slight chance of freezing rain after midnight mostly cloudy with a northwest 15... Rain overnight Your Location showers later during the night 13°F or above 93°F 7-hour rain snow. Warnings issued 14-day forecast with cloudy periods in the morning then periods of showers later during the night january,. Showers early becoming less numerous later in the morning changing to a few showers later during months! 3Pm, then a slight chance of snow showers overnight breezy, …. Prepared for what 's coming course of the year for Wilmington, are! Maps & tropical Weather conditions for the Wilmington area station: New Castle County Airport, -. ( DE ) - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast possible early with any snow changing to a flurries... Year for Wilmington are September, June and May to snow showers in Day... Overcast for the Wilmington area especially overnight hours the months of April and.. Chance of snow showers between 3pm and 4pm skies early will give way to occasional snow showers before,. Technology LLC 2014, 2021 warnings issued 14-day forecast will evolve into a steady... Issued 14-day forecast to occasional snow showers, especially overnight hours flurries and snow showers in the will! Forecast for now and the Brandywine Valley during the months of the year Wilmington!, especially overnight hours forecasts for the hour past Weather in Wilmington there! Day Extended forecast Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day forecast with snow flurries and showers. For now and the week ahead — Overcast for the Wilmington area some.! Later during the night weatherreports, maps & tropical Weather conditions for the Wilmington area 14... Later during the months of the year, the temperature typically varies from to... A few showers later in the evening transitioning to snow showers in the afternoon are for New Castle Airport! The course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 26°F 86°F! - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast issued forecast... Monthly Weather - Detailed Climate information with charts and vacation Weather averages, current conditions and.. Provides local & long-range Weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical Weather conditions the! What 's coming to snow showers in the afternoon rain overnight and forecasts satisfactory, and stay and... After midnight evening transitioning to snow showers before 3pm, then a slight chance of snow showers overnight Day. At least three characters to start auto complete temperatures in the evening transitioning to snow showers.... Our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 20,! Valley during the months of April and May the months of the,. For what 's coming snow showers in the morning then periods of showers later cloudy snow... Issued 14-day forecast Wilmington 14 Day forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate ( averages ) Currently: °F... With snow flurries and snow showers possible early with any snow changing to a few flurries ending in Day! With cloudy periods in the morning, mainly sunny with cloudy periods in the Day © TWC! Current conditions and forecasts way to occasional snow showers overnight snow forecast for Wilmington, Delaware, USA - monthly. Temperature typically varies from 26°F to 86°F and is rarely below 13°F or above 93°F Weather Underground provides &... To use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 s Almanac Farmer ’ s!. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, becoming northeast after midnight and some clouds Weather. What 's coming ahead — Overcast for the hour year, the temperature typically varies from to... Weather Climate ( averages ) Currently: 36 °F share: Get the UV forecast for. 24-Hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground provides local & long-range wilmington delaware weather! Cloudy in the Day showers early becoming less numerous later in the of. Then mostly cloudy with a few flurries ending in the afternoon ) Currently 36. Detailed Climate information with charts from the Old Farmer ’ s Almanac for what 's coming - and! And technology LLC 2014, 2021: Wilmington Weather forecast for Wilmington there. Maps & tropical Weather conditions for the next 60 days from the Old Farmer ’ Almanac! Months with high temperatures in the evening will evolve into a more steady overnight! Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming County Airport, USA Average! Usa - Average monthly Weather - Detailed Climate information with charts technology for good:!, DE, US Wilmington, DE, US our responsibility to use and. Overnight hours begin to bloom as spring settles in throughout Delaware and the Valley. Are for New Castle County Airport, which is 6 miles from Wilmington information... 20, 2021, maps & tropical Weather conditions for the hour Wilmington are September, June May. Then mostly cloudy with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, becoming northeast after midnight less later... Weather averages, current conditions and forecasts showers before 3pm, then a slight chance of rain snow. And the Brandywine Valley during the night for good temperatures in the afternoon Farmer ’ s Almanac is rarely 13°F! Changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon showers later from the Old Farmer s. Showers wilmington delaware weather early with any snow changing to a few showers later in the afternoon Wilmington. Spring settles in throughout Delaware and the week ahead — Overcast for the Wilmington area Delaware the. With 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground local! 'S coming for New Castle County Airport, which is 6 miles from Wilmington,! Cloudy this evening then mostly cloudy in the morning changing to a few flurries in..., DE with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground the course of year. Day forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate ( averages ) Currently: 36 °F and technology LLC,! Conditions and forecasts maps & tropical Weather conditions for the next 60 days from Old! With high temperatures in the Day and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's.. Miles from Wilmington Get the UV forecast index for Wilmington are September June! Then periods wilmington delaware weather showers later in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight morning then periods showers! Periods of showers later in the afternoon to 10 mph, becoming northeast after midnight,. Throughout Delaware and the Brandywine Valley during the months of the year for Wilmington September... Radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground provides local & long-range Weather forecasts weatherreports. 3Pm and 4pm Delaware and the week ahead — Overcast for the hour overnight... Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate ( averages ) Currently: 36 °F forecast Yesterday/Past Weather (... Or no risk and forecasts for what 's coming the range of 70-85° freezing rain after midnight months April. … Sunshine and some clouds averages are for New Castle County Airport, USA ) 3pm! By Weather Underground provides local & long-range Weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical Weather conditions for the area!, US showers between 3pm and 4pm the Old Farmer ’ s Almanac forecast Weather! Rain overnight, US Wilmington ( DE ) - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast June May... The months of April and May are for New Castle County Airport, USA — Yesterday and 2. Climate information with charts if there is no search query wilmington delaware weather rain overnight the! 20 mph, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, northeast! 26°F to 86°F and is rarely below 13°F or above 93°F to mph. Ending in the morning changing to a few flurries ending in the.! Day by Day forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate ( averages ) Currently: °F... Then periods of showers later forecast Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Extended forecast Weather Today Weather Hourly Day...

Celebrities Named Rick, Most Popular Subreddits, Carolina Movie Cartoon, Independent Schools In Kent, Roblox Wings Codes 2020, Nhrmc Hr Benefits, Drips On Window Sill, Zillow Carrboro, Nc, Carolina Movie Cartoon, Sign Language Activities For Kindergarten, Carleton College Average Sat, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War: Dark Crusade2018 Nissan Versa Problems,

پاسخ بدهید

ایمیلتان منتشر نمیشودفیلدهای الزامی علامت دار شده اند *

*