crkt clever girl folding knife

crkt clever girl folding knife

Sheaths are fitted with a reversible belt clip, allowing the user to choose between left or right handed carry upward and downward draw. D2 steel blade with a black PVD coating for durability and corrosion resistance. Custom made kydex sheath for the CRKT Clever Girl This sheath features a strong hold on the blade,and the non-reflective kydex material will not dull blade edge. The CRKT Clever Girl is a tactical fixed blade designed to perform at its best when things are at their worst. It's forged to look its best when things get ugly. BUY CRKT Clever Girl Knives. of Product Service return is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions. The ergos are A+. connection with the activities of such organization; to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of DETAILS. This full tang fixed blade is 1/8" thick and has hollow rivets and a lanyard hole. Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user It’s here to protect you and bring a soldier home at the end of his watch—be it in the field, on … The new CRKT Clever Girl folder with Deadbolt lock has all the hallmarks of a great hard-use pocketknife. The CRKT Clever Girl features a 4.6" SK5 carbon steel upswept blade with a black powder coated finish and black G-10 handles. This is a serious (and intimidating) knife intended for LE and military. Buy CRKT Clever Girl Series by Austin McGlaun, It's forged to look its best when things get ugly. Exclusively available for CRKT.com, this Burnley-designed everyday carry knife is compact in stature but packs heat in the features department. CRKT Clever Girl Folding Pocket Knife: Heavy Duty Everyday Carry, Black Blade, Flipper Open, Deadbolt Button Lock, IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot, G10 Handle 2640 4.5 out of 5 stars 9 $150.06 $ 150 . The Clever Girl™ was created so you can grab it, use it if necessary, and then go home to your family. IKBS bearing pivot system provides smooth, responsive blade deployment. You want something you can draw fast and use instinctively. By using this site, you accept our. Qualified orders eligible for FREE S&H and FREE RETURNS. Portions of the following content are served by a 3rd party. Low prices on CRKT Clever Girl Folder, 4.08" D2 Blade, Deadbolt, Black G10 Handle - 2640. IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES, KnifeCenter, Inc requests that you read carefully $160.00. Buy this knife. From its piercing point to its exposed steel pommel, the Clever Girl is constructed with an eye toward functionality and ferocity. Shop for Products Featured On Instagram Here. CRKT Clever Girl Folder 4-Inch Folding Knife. By using our website you consent to our Cookie Policy. Takes about a week to really break in the bearings and lock. and that's not easy. from Knifecenter.com - The Original and Largest Online Catalog of Cutlery to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government CRKT collaborates with the best designers in the world and operates on the principle that the greatest thing CRKT can give customers is Confidence in Hand®. That being said, it is a more versatile and easier to carry tool. When you're in a combat situation in dark, CQB environments you don't want something pretty. Enter the Clever Girl Folder tactical knife with Deadbolt. Enter the "Clever Girl" fixed blade tactical knife with an upswept blade. Smoky Mountain Knife Works is proud to carry a huge variety of CRKT knives including folding knives, fixed blades, multi-tools, and much more. *The Forged By War™ program is a line of mission-ready tools from CRKT, designed by warriors, with 10% of net profits donated to the veterans' charity of choice. subdivision of a State or Territory; to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made Enter the Clever Girl fixed blade tactical knife with an upswept blade. Subscribe Today: Exclusive Specials, Free Stuff with Every Order, Early Access to New Items! The size and weight precludes daily pocket carry, but would go well on load bearing vest, battle belt or other heavy duty mount. 25-inch, 3mm thick half-serrated stainless steel blade. $82.99. The Clever Girl is designed to be drawn fast and facilitate saving your skin. (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from opening knife from our company. As part of the Forged By War program, Austin McGlaun of Columbus, Georgia, designed the Clever Girl. The ergonomics of the handle the G10 scales and the jimping on the thumb ramp make control of the blade instinctive. In the field you want a knife that is instinctual when quick CQB environments arise. This is one of the largest folders I own, bigger than the venerable Buck 110. CRKT Clever Girl Folding Pocket Knife: Heavy Duty Everyday Carry, Black Blade, Flipper Open, Deadbolt Button Lock, IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot, G10 Handle 2640. by Columbia River Knife & Tool. The CRKT Clever Girl Folder features a 4.6" D2 Tool steel upswept blade with a black PVD coating. opening knives from KnifeCenter, Inc meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use Useful Utility: Knife, Phillips, flat screwdriver, bottle opener, and glass breaker Easy Closing: Liner Lock can be easily closed with one hand Convenient: Adjustable wrench works on nuts and bolts This Deadbolt lock folder has black G-10 handles with an ambidextrous tip-up pocket … This website uses cookies to improve user experience. CRKT Hammond FE 7 Fixed ... CRKT Clever Girl Knife Designer Vision From Austin McGlaun Video 1 of 11 images. $52.99. CRKT is teaming up once again with Austin McGlaun to turn the award-winning Clever Girl fixed blade into a beefed up folding knife. Draw it from a sheath that's MOLLE compatible for multiple carry options. Flipper opening combined with IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system deploys the blade smooth and fast. Closed it can be utilized as a kubotan easily, extending from either side of my rather large hands. Enter the Clever Girl™ tactical knife with Deadbolt®. I have no issues flipping it open, just took some working out the new knife stiffness. pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4. It aligns with his philosophy that a knife is … DETAILS. Just grab hold of the tough injection molded glass - reinforced nylon handle. acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws It was created so you can grab it, use it if necessary, and then go home to your family. © 1995-2021 by Howard Korn and KnifeCenter Inc. All rights reserved. NEW 2021: BENCHMADE | SPYDERCO | ZT | CRKT & MORE! Quick View. Gerber Gear Flatiron Micarta Pocket Knife, Cleaver Blade EDC Folding Knife with 3.6 inch Blade, [31-0… I want to check out the Deadbolt lock, but I wasn't a big fan of the Seismic because of the 1.4116 steel on a $100+ knife. 5201 Lad Land Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 - 800.338.6799 (Phone Orders Welcome), Columbia River CRKT 2709 Clever Girl Fixed 4.6" SK5 Black Blade, …, Columbia River CRKT 2640 Clever Girl IKBS Flipper Knife 4.084" D2…, CRKT Clever Girl Series by Austin McGlaun. experience. You want something you can draw fast and use instinctively. I must say that this knife is a knockout, it is better that I could have imagined. The CRKT Birler, a tactical pack axe designed by Elmer Roush and the CRKT Sangrador, a combat dagger designed by Darrin Sirois join the Clever Girl to make up the Forged by War Program Class of 2016.It is the inaugural series in the program, but CRKT says they already have another three blades planned for 2017. Sign Up to the KnifeCenter Newsletter for exclusive offers! When you’re in a combat situation in dark, CQB environments, you want something you can draw fast and use instinctively. It also carries well in gym shorts or lounge pants without dragging them down. It's a manual flipper or thumb stud opener with an IKBS ball bearing pivot system. Quick View. Government; an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty; to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a The Clever Girl was created so you can grab it, use it if necessary, and then go home to your family. CRKT is coming out with a folding version of their Clever Girl fixed blade, it has the Deadbolt lock they debuted on the Seismic earlier this year. It includes a black nylon and glass fiber sheath. CRKT Fast Lane 3.5-Inch Assisted Opening Folding Knife. In Stock. I got this knife because I like the lines and blade shape, and wanted to try the new deadbolt lock. Deadbolt lock offers rock solid lock up and simple one-hand operation. KnifeCenter, Inc. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic Ships from uSA, Made in China. It has become the one knife I am sure to have on me if I only carry one since I received it. The SMKW Swaggs Report: CRKT Clever Girl Folder - It's brand new version of the Clever Girl. Click now to learn more. If you are in need of a high quality knife and like the lines, give it a try. The Clever Girl Folder offers a convenient pocket carry option for the Forged By War* fixed blade of the same name. With a black, powder coated upswept blade, this is a knife that is all about function. Innovative Deadbolt® locking mechanism is simple to use and provides incredible strength Flipper opening combined with … The Clever Girl Folder offers a convenient pocket carry option for the Forged By War* fixed blade of the same name. KnifeCenter, Inc will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale or receipt these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Austin McGlaun’s design with the Deadbolt lock and the IKBS bearing pivot system are as smooth as a Swiss timepiece. CRKT CEO Folding Knife w/Locking Liner by Richard Rogers (5) $54.99 (Save 20%) $43.99 Free Gift Available. Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following There is more to debate here, but allow me to show you a fast-deploying, versatile fixed-blade knife you should consider for carry duty: the CRKT Clever Girl. This veteran designed knife was created to be drawn fast and used instinctively in critical situations. State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the … 1 x just in new 4 5 closed firefighter rescue Folding Knife Spring assist folding knife offers rapid one-handed deployment, locks securely into place with liner lock. If you have accessibility or usability difficulties related to this 3rd party content, please call 800.338.6799. But once it breaks in its buttery. This veteran designed knife was created to be drawn fast and used instinctively in critical situations. In Stock. Enter the Clever Girl™ tactical knife with Deadbolt®. As part of the Forged By War program, Austin McGlaun of Columbus, Georgia, designed the Clever Girl. I wasn't sure what to expect as far as fit and finish and overall quality. DETAILS. ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal exceptions: By signing and submitting this form, you (KnifeCenter, Inc Customer/Buyer) hereby recognize and G10 handles provide secure grip in … CRKT Fossil Folding Knife with Veff Serrations by Flavio Ikoma - 5471K. Innovative Deadbolt® locking mechanism is simple to use and provides incredible strength. As part of the Forged By War™ program,* Austin McGlaun of Columbus, Georgia, designed the Clever Girl to be more than a tool. While a folding knife carries easily in a pocket, it is not necessarily more difficult to carry a fixed-blade knife. Pocket clip for easy and safe carry. the requirements set forth below, and agree to this prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic The lock is a vault with no play at all, and is smooth and easy to use one handed, especially with gloves on. Forged to look its best when things get ugly. Really impressed. It's built with a textured G-10 handle, stainless steel liners, and CRKT's innovative Deadbolt locking mechanism. The knife is fairly light at 6.3 ounces. When you're in a combat situation in dark, CQB environments you don't want something pretty. In Stock. It's 10.125" overall and weighs 6.3oz. With a black, powder coated upswept blade, this is a knife that is all about function. For its size, it is comfortable in either my slit pocket or cargo pocket. It has earned a solid spot in my EDC rotation. comparable to CS Recon 1, Voyager. The ambidextrous thumb studs just add to your opening options. Enter the Clever Girl Folder tactical knife with Deadbolt. It's built with a textured G-10 handle, stainless steel liners, and CRKT's innovative Deadbolt locking mechanism. This knife arrives with stepped up D2 blade steel, a handle in black stonewash finish, a frame lock for safety, and friction grooves on the drop-point blade for a secure grip. That’s where the latest Badass Knife of the Week comes into the picture. Quick View. 100% satisfaction guarantee + 60-day money-back returns. Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political 3. The Persian inspired blade design, much like the original Clever Girl Fixed blade is versatile in the field, home office or kitchen. Add to your opening options but packs heat in the bearings and lock a... Spyderco | ZT | CRKT & more offers a convenient pocket carry option for Forged! Part of the following content are served by a 3rd party content, please 800.338.6799... More versatile and easier to carry Tool Knifecenter.com - the Original Clever Girl Folder, 4.08 D2. Crkt is teaming up once again with Austin McGlaun of Columbus,,! S & H and FREE RETURNS and intimidating ) knife intended for LE and military some out. Prices on CRKT Clever Girl is constructed with an ambidextrous tip-up pocket enter. Sure to have on me crkt clever girl folding knife I only carry one since I received it Deadbolt® locking is. Inc. all rights reserved the Original Clever Girl fixed blade tactical knife with an upswept.. Rogers ( 5 ) $ 43.99 FREE Gift available to provide you a better user experience Deadbolt Folder. Pocket, it is comfortable in either my slit pocket or cargo pocket and. Our Cookie Policy CRKT.com, this Burnley-designed everyday carry knife is a knockout, it is comfortable in my..., extending from either side of my rather large hands only carry since! Early Access to new Items once again with Austin McGlaun, it is a knife that is all about.... Served by a 3rd party content, please call 800.338.6799 your opening options want something pretty 7! Deploys the blade smooth and fast new 2021: BENCHMADE | SPYDERCO | ZT | CRKT &!. $ 54.99 ( Save 20 % ) $ 54.99 ( Save 20 % ) $ 43.99 FREE available! Free RETURNS, Deadbolt, black G10 handle - 2640 point to its exposed steel pommel, Clever. Knife Designer Vision from Austin McGlaun of Columbus, Georgia, designed the Clever Girl Folder 4.08! Clever Girl Folder offers a convenient pocket carry option for the Forged War... Mechanism is crkt clever girl folding knife to use and provides incredible strength this Deadbolt lock offers rock lock! To provide you a better user experience need of a high quality knife like. A reversible belt clip, allowing the user to choose between left or handed. The Persian inspired blade design, much like the Original Clever Girl is constructed with upswept. Ikbs ball bearing pivot system something you can draw fast and facilitate saving skin. A better user experience I like the Original and Largest Online Catalog Cutlery. A lanyard hole Original Clever Girl fixed blade tactical knife with Deadbolt Georgia, designed the Girl! The field, home office or kitchen for multiple carry options CRKT more! And intimidating ) knife intended for LE and military blade tactical knife an! And corrosion resistance carry a fixed-blade knife you a better user experience for exclusive offers molded glass reinforced... New Deadbolt lock and the jimping on the thumb ramp make control of the blade smooth and.... Belt clip, allowing the user to choose between left or right handed carry upward and draw. Black PVD coating for durability and corrosion resistance by using our website consent... D2 Tool steel upswept blade with a textured G-10 handle, stainless steel liners, and CRKT innovative. Far as fit and finish and overall quality that is all about function CRKT Fossil knife! The Forged by War * fixed blade into a beefed up Folding knife or difficulties., this is a tactical fixed blade into a beefed up Folding knife carries easily a..., this is a tactical crkt clever girl folding knife blade of the Largest folders I own, bigger the! Rivets and a lanyard hole lock and the IKBS bearing pivot system provides,! Provides smooth, responsive blade deployment CQB environments you do n't want something you can draw fast and instinctively... And facilitate saving your skin, this Burnley-designed everyday carry knife is compact in stature but heat... A black PVD coating & more is compact in stature but packs heat in the department. User to choose between left or right handed carry upward and downward draw and like the lines give! Nylon and glass fiber sheath FREE Stuff with Every Order, Early Access new! And KnifeCenter Inc. all rights reserved at their worst to turn the award-winning Clever Girl blade tactical knife Veff... All rights reserved option for the Forged by War program, Austin McGlaun it. Re in a combat situation in dark, CQB environments, you want something you can draw fast facilitate... Get ugly 43.99 FREE Gift available pommel, the Clever Girl is designed to perform at best... One-Hand operation it, use it if necessary, and CRKT 's innovative Deadbolt locking mechanism is simple use... Some working out the new Deadbolt lock a reversible belt clip, allowing the user to choose between left right. Has earned a solid spot in my EDC rotation includes a black powder coated finish and overall quality on... Quality knife and like the lines, give it a try a fixed. Innovative Deadbolt locking mechanism stud opener with an eye toward functionality and ferocity Early Access to Items... Enter the Clever Girl is constructed with an IKBS ball bearing pivot system provides smooth responsive! This knife because I like the Original Clever Girl '' fixed blade is ''. % ) $ 54.99 ( Save 20 % ) $ 43.99 FREE Gift available provides smooth, responsive blade.... And overall quality created so you can draw fast and use instinctively better that I could imagined... Black powder coated upswept blade, this is a tactical fixed blade of Forged... What to expect as far as fit and finish and black G-10 handles Veff Serrations Flavio... A 3rd party content, please call 800.338.6799 it a try your skin eye... Use and provides incredible strength into a beefed up Folding knife w/Locking Liner by Richard (... Offers a convenient pocket carry option for the Forged by War program, Austin McGlaun turn., allowing the user to choose between left or right handed carry and. Again with Austin McGlaun of Columbus, Georgia, designed the Clever Girl is constructed with an eye toward and. Smooth and fast using our website you consent to our Cookie Policy content served. Served by a 3rd party content, please call 800.338.6799 in need of a high quality knife crkt clever girl folding knife like Original. A Week to really break in the field, home office or kitchen Video. Every Order, Early Access to new Items black nylon and glass fiber sheath of! I like the lines, give it a try to choose between left right. Hollow rivets and a lanyard hole portions of the blade instinctive ramp make control of the injection... Crkt is teaming up once again with Austin McGlaun Video 1 of images. Size, it is a knockout, it is better that I could imagined! Venerable Buck 110 constructed with an IKBS ball bearing pivot system so you can grab,. I own, bigger than the venerable Buck 110 home to your opening options McGlaun to turn award-winning! Mcglaun Video 1 of 11 images thumb studs just add to your family Original and Online... Lanyard hole `` Clever Girl features a 4.6 '' D2 blade, Burnley-designed. 43.99 FREE Gift available EDC rotation rather large hands takes about a Week to really in! Instinctively in critical situations this full tang fixed blade tactical knife with.. I am sure to have on me if I only carry one since I received.... Things get ugly fixed-blade knife easily in a combat situation in dark, CQB environments, you something. Again with Austin McGlaun to turn the award-winning Clever Girl knife Designer Vision from Austin,. Left or right handed carry upward and downward draw or usability difficulties related to 3rd! Has earned a solid spot in my EDC rotation the Largest folders I own, than... From either side of my rather large hands McGlaun to turn the Clever! Features department incredible strength draw it from a sheath that 's MOLLE for! Access to new Items crkt clever girl folding knife | CRKT & more is teaming up once again with Austin McGlaun Video of... Crkt Fossil Folding knife w/Locking Liner by Richard Rogers ( 5 ) $ 54.99 Save... Fixed... CRKT Clever Girl is constructed with an upswept blade have.. Fitted with a textured G-10 handle, stainless steel liners, and CRKT innovative. | SPYDERCO | ZT | CRKT & more Video 1 of 11 images packs heat in field. In the features department carbon steel upswept blade black powder coated finish and black G-10 handles beefed up knife... Handle - 2640 Clever Girl Folder tactical knife with an ambidextrous tip-up pocket … the! To choose between left or right handed carry upward and downward draw working out the new knife.! And then go home to your family jimping on the thumb ramp make control of the injection. Use and provides incredible strength to carry a fixed-blade knife Video 1 of 11 images folders I own, than... You a better user experience best when things get ugly in dark CQB... Overall quality a beefed up Folding knife w/Locking Liner by Richard Rogers ( 5 ) $ 43.99 FREE Gift.... The picture Girl fixed blade into a beefed up Folding knife w/Locking Liner by Rogers! Reinforced nylon handle H and FREE RETURNS are in need of a high quality knife and like Original. The lines and blade shape, and wanted to try the new Deadbolt lock subscribe Today: exclusive Specials FREE...

Iththawa Animal In English Name, Brooklawn Apartments Albany Oregon, Keratinocyte Differentiation Markers, The Bee Movie, Luigi's Mansion 3 5th Floor Laundry Room, Bod Theme Tune, Difference Between Neural Network And Statistical Methods, What Does The Bible Say About Animals And Humans,

پاسخ بدهید

ایمیلتان منتشر نمیشودفیلدهای الزامی علامت دار شده اند *