rolex submariner 16610 year

rolex submariner 16610 year

For a list of authorized retailers for any specific brand please go to the manufacturers website. I will be purchasing another watch in the future. This is one of the longest references in production for Rolex. The watch arrived in the time promised and in safe, secure packaging. I was skeptical about buying a pre-owned luxury watch online without seeing it first. United Kingdom (GBP) Shipping country. Bought an Omega Moonwatch, and it was delivered exactly as depicted. 14060 with the revised Ref. BRAND Rolex MODEL Submariner 16610 w/ Date CASE Rolex Stainless Steel-40mm-Polished BEZEL Rolex Stainless Steel Bezel with Custom Blue … Introduced in 2010, the 116610 replaced the 16610 as the date-equipped Sub in Rolex's lineup. Excellent service. Officially certified chronometer self-winding movement. Date calendar at 3 o'clock aperture. All photos are of the actual watch in stock. The watch was listed as "mint" on the website, and that is exactly what I got. Thanks Again - JP. Due to Covid we conducted the entire transaction through the mail and over the phone. The year 2003 marked the 50th birthday of Rolex’s most emblematic watch model and the brand looked to commemorate it in some way. I got my watch within a coupon of days of purchase and I’m thrilled. Cloudflare Ray ID: 61616065eefd061c It was a very straight-forward process and Creed was in constant communication with me. Awesome customer service to say the least. Not once did we worry about fraud or being taken advantage of. This Submariner was released as an anniversary watch to celebrate 50 years of the Rolex Submariner … On Chrono24 you'll find prices for 50 Rolex Ref 16610 T watches and can compare and buy a Ref 16610 T watch at a low price. 16618, and the two-tone Submariner Date ref. Normal production, no limited edition or numbered edition. LEARN MORE, We are committed to delivering watches in 'like new' condition where possible. The end of the “transitional” 16800 came 10 years after its introduction when, in 1988, Rolex introduced the Submariner ref. Rolex 16610LV Submariner $ 16,975.00 - OUT OF STOCK-M Serial. My watch arrived on the day promised, and I’m very happy with my new watch and with the service I received with Swiss Watch Expo. I will definitely be a returning customer. United … He asked if there was another watch we wanted to exchange with, and I didn't have an idea yet so he said not a problem, don't want to lose the window so I will start a return for you but if you find one to let him know and he would exchange it. Pricing was straight forward and we were provided with all the paperwork specified on the website and given much needed knowledge on this masterpiece, being that my wife is a first time Rolex owner we needed it. This watch has a black dial with luminous hands and hour markers and features a date indicator at the 3 o’clock. Normal production, no limited edition or numbered edition. At that time, the stainless steel Rolex Submariner with a date could be purchased for $1,375 ($3,120 with inflation) and the 18kt Rolex Submariner … Rolex logo on a crown. Our entire experience with SWE was professional from beginning to end. Timed to precision on Witschi watch expert timing machine. Rolex Submariner Date 16610 Year 2005: Condition: Pre-owned “ Part ex, trade in, sell your watch. I was uneasy about buying a watch on-line but Blake, one of their salespeople, gave me the courage to buy a Cartier Roadster for my (very picky) husband as an anniversary gift. Visually the two appear very similar, so why did Rolex discontinue ref 16610 in favor of ref 116610? All Rolex watches … Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with cyclops magnifier. I purchased from across the country on a Thursday and the watch was in my hands on Saturday. This item is sold out. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. 100% SATISFACTION. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. United … The transaction was 100% on-line. I was purchasing a vintage Rolex online unseen for a gift for one of my employees. The entire process was fast, professional and enjoyable. Login for Price. Rolex Submariner 16610 Oyster Date Ss Black Dial Men's Watch mint $ 9,399 In 1953, Rolex founder Hans Wilsdorf introduced a watch that was specifically designed for the unique needs of professionals who work beneath the water’s surface — the famous Rolex Submariner. Changes to Rolex watches over the years are usually evolutionary, as opposed to revolutionary. Running strong and keeping accurate time. A Word About The Rolex Serial Number. All Rolex … Because each new Rolex design is typically evolutionary rather than revolutionary, distinguishing a late model Rolex from an older watch can be difficult. Each watch we sell is first certified and — if needed - restored by our expert watchmakers, making an elegant timepiece that will command respect and admiration when worn on your wrist. The Submariner … Model 16610 was produced from the year 1987 to 2010. Rolex Submariner 16610 series F, highly sought after 2004 no holes case. Excellent buying experience. THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY WILL NOT APPLY TO WATCHES SOLD BY SWISSWATCHEXPO AND SWISSWATCHEXPO IS NOT AN AUTHORIZED DEALER OF ANY OF THESE BRANDS. Safe friendly and fair process. Professional. Comes with original Rolex certificate of authenticity and original Rolex box, All Booklets. You're welcome to authenticate your watch locally at any authorized retailer. Our watchmakers’ exacting standards and attention to detail, allow us to offer our watches at a condition that our competitors can’t match. Cheers guys! Our Triple Guarantee assures you of a totally risk-free, worry-free purchase: Best Deal Guarantee: We offer the best value on luxury watches that you will find anywhere. For more details, see our Limited Warranty. Out of these, 4,799 … I purchased my watch in person. Comes with original Rolex certificate of authenticity and original Rolex box, All Booklets. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Not a single scratch or scuff. The Submariner 16610 measures a 40mm stainless steel case, Oyster bracelet w/ Oysterlock clasp and black rotatable bezel. Would highly recommend SWE. It may have less demand then in previous decades, but it’s by far the best sold Rolex.In my personal opinion, the Submariner is a bit simple compared to the GMT-Master II or the Daytona.Thing is the replicas are so good that’s very hard to distinguish a genuine Submariner. Buy Rolex Submariner, Ref. First time customer. REF# 16610. This is a 2004 Rolex Submariner in stainless steel with original box and papers. Thank you very much SWE. Rolex Submariner Date Stainless Steel Black Watch 16610 Box Papers Ex Cond 2003. All of these factors ensure that with us, you always get the best value. Stainless steel case 40.0 mm in diameter. Transaction was easy and didn't feel pressure from anyone to make a purchase. Arrived exactly when they said it would and was in fantastic condition. If you're on the fence with buying online, I'd say check this crew out- you won't be disappointed! Their knowledge of the watch I wanted was tremendous. Secure Payment Methods. The watch is exactly as described and we are thrilled! You have been subscribed! SwissWatchExpo is a blessing to the South East and will surely keep a great reputation for years if not decades to come. Wide selection of high quality watches and an offer to return my purchase if I wanted a different watch. Swiss Watch Expo absolutely crushed it when it was time to buy my Omega Panda Dial 3211.31. Swiss Watch Expo has a great selection and nice prices. Officially certified chronometer self-winding movement. In 1953, Rolex founder Hans Wilsdorf introduced a watch that was specifically designed for the unique needs of professionals who work beneath the water’s surface — the famous Rolex Submariner. Rolex Submariner (16610) self-winding automatic watch features a 40mm stainless steel case with a black aluminum bezel surrounding a black dial on a stainless steel Oyster bracelet with folding buckle. In 1988, Rolex unveiled a brand new in-house movement, the Caliber 3135 (still in use today). Thank You SWE. My husband has wanted a specific Rolex for over 20 years. Their prices are extremely competitive and I had my watch 24 hours after I purchased it. The 16610 boasted all of the latest features of the 16800 – the glossy dial, … I felt better with purchase with the security of their warranty. Friendly service, Great company to do business with, Very fast shipping, Wonderful product, Good price , Can’t ask for more, Thank you so much , Love the watch ! I could not be more happy with my first experience with Swiss Watch Expo. Service:+44 20 3588 0044. Login for Price. I bought this watch new in 2004 and have all items that it came with (yes, original papers are included as well), I even … Beyond polite, courteous, took time to answer questions and quick with follow-up. We want you to have complete peace of mind about your SwissWatchExpo purchase. it is the Submariner two-tone 16610 in black/gold. Secure Payment Methods. The ref. The watch from Swiss Watch Expo looks brand new. Today, we’re reviewing the notorious Rolex Submariner 16610, a watch we all know and love. I have been looking for a Rolex for my partner for sometime now and stumbled across Swiss Watch Expo. Had an excellent experience! I was at the … Details about Rolex Submariner Date 16610 Year 2005 See original listing. Will definitely buy from them again! I didn’t need to interact with any employees because everything went smoothly. The staff was professional and very helpful. PS I never rate or write reviews. 16610 was produced only for a very short time. Then I visited their new showroom to try them out and pick my favorite. WE ARE NOT AN AUTHORIZED ROLEX SA OR CARTIER INTERNATIONAL AG DEALER NOR ARE WE AN AUTHORIZED RETAILER OF ANY OTHER WATCH OR JEWELRY MANUFACTURER. Answered all my questions with integrity and made me feel confident that I was going to get an authentic Rolex. So I took a chance. He picked the watch out and I just ordered it. Buy an authentic used Rolex Submariner 16610 (10-10-ROL-6R9U01) watch from our Rolex collection. Wonderful customer service. Was very happy with the experience - the shipping was fast and shipped securely. 16610, the yellow gold Submariner Date ref. Will do a discount for bank transfer … Rolex Submariner Date 16610 Full Set Box and Papers 1997 £ 8,500 16613. The watch I received was flawless. It was a great experience overall!!! Buying a Rolex Submariner watch means owning a true icon among Rolex … At that time, the stainless steel Rolex Submariner with a date could be purchased for $1,375 ($3,120 with inflation) and the 18kt Rolex Submariner … They were very helpful and quite patient(although I wish more patient at times, but I understand with this business). I was extremely nervous doing this process online as opposed to in person however SWE handled the whole transaction beautifully and I was at ease throughout the entire process. That was my first online purchase of a luxury watch, and any questions or concerns that I had were very courteously and professionally addressed by Blake. So all in all I would rate the experience a 5 out of 5 and will definitely be a returning customer. Fits 7.5" wrist. There is much more to a great deal than just finding a low price. 2009: 116613LB: First Rolex Submariner … Rolex Rolex Submariner Automatic // 16610 // M Serial // Pre-Owned. As such, the brand introduced a new generation of the Rolex Submariner equipped with the Cal. Shipped in two days, signed for my package, boxed beautifully. It came with authenticity papers and we took it to a Rolex dealer when it arrived and everything checked out. 16610: Rolex Submariner is fitted with caliber 3135; 2003: 16610 LV: A green bezel is fitted to an Anniversary model (50 years) of the Submariner. Michael Cash was wonderful to deal with and the over-all experience was fantastic! The black 16610 had a long life from 1988 to 2010 and is a popular … Mitch is extremely knowledgeable about Rolex and I'm sure other watches as well. Had my watch in a couple days without any issues. Amazing selection of authentic preowned watches that looks brand new. Overall, a pre-owned or brand new 2010 Rolex Submariner is a great choice. The watch I received is a beautiful timepiece and I wear it daily. • The general consensus seems to be that Rolex introduced the Submariner 6204 to the world at the 1954 Basel Spring Fair and therefore this must have been the first Submariner produced by Rolex. Our salesman, Creed, was very knowledgeable and personalized the experience for us. Authenticity Guarantee: Each of our watches has been meticulously inspected by a master watchmaker and is guaranteed 100% authentic. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ITS OWNERS, OPERATORS, AND DEVELOPERS, IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH NOR ENDORSED BY ANY WATCH OR JEWELRY MANUFACTURER BRAND OR ANY SUBSIDIARIES THEREOF, IN ANY WAY. Actual delivery dates may vary due to delivery location and the items you order. I called and spoke with Mr. Cash (yes a distant relative of Johnny) and he was professional and answered all my question. Rolex Submariner Date 16610 Full Set Box and Papers 1997 £ 8,500 Officially certified chronometer self-winding movement. On Chrono24 you'll find prices for 50 Rolex Ref 16610 T watches and can compare and buy a Ref 16610 T watch at a low price. Black dial with white luminous inlay hands and hour markers. I am very pleased and will be doing business with them again in the future. Also, free domestic shipping is nice, and that’s standard at Swiss Watch Expo. Welcome to the #1 Retailer of Pre-Owned Watches; Showroom Located in Atlanta, Georgia. Very pleased with my experience and would highly recommend. Once I placed my order the watch arrived quickly, and was in exact condition as I expected. Blake at Swiss Watch Expo was more than Great and helpful in finding this beautiful time piece for my fiancé. Boca Raton Pawn has the largest number of pre-owned Rolex Boca Raton to choose from. Highly recommend. Great customer’s service to help answer any questions that are not listed on the website. It was replaced by the 126610 in 2020. Special time … If it is determined by SwissWatchExpo that a repair under warranty is required, one of our trained watch professionals will direct you on how to safely and efficiently ship the watch to us. They provided really helpful info as I was making my decision. This is a pre-owned Rolex Submariner With Black Index dial With Black Rotating Bezel and oyster band. Recently purchased an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m. • The year 1984 saw the introduction of the two-tone Rolex Submariner 16613 at a price of $2,975 ($6,745 when adjusted for inflation). I have the serial number which states it was made in about 1987. RISK-FREE, WORRY-FREE SHOPPING. Where do I even begin? SWE is honest and reputable and very easy to deal. This is how they have kept the classic design for over 50 years of production. When our customers are happy, we prosper, and that has worked for us for many years. Our impeccable reputation is what has allowed us to grow from a single Atlanta showroom to one of the world's largest online dealers of luxury timepieces. Am glad I did. If an item we sell you should fail as a result of a manufacturer's defect at any time during the first 18 months, we will repair or replace the item at absolutely no cost to you. 3135. The year 1984 saw the introduction of the two-tone Rolex Submariner 16613 at a price of $2,975 ($6,745 when adjusted for inflation). I bought this watch new in 2004 and have all items that it came with (yes, original papers are included as well), I even … Originally introduced in 1954, the Rolex Submariner … Service:+44 20 3588 0044. Special time-lapse unidirectional rotating bezel. Formative years … Once again my contact for the transaction was Blake, and again the entire process was seamless, with the newly acquired Rolex being an utterly delightful timepiece and a worthy addition to my collection. When I’m ready to upgrade I’ll sure be using this company again. An Omega and a Rolex. Mentioned a few others I had seen. That’s our Best-Deal Guarantee. Couldn’t be happier with the experience. Everything was done quickly and efficiently. Stainless steel case 40.0 mm in diameter. My employee and myself couldn't be happier with Blake and the watch. FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING | 18 - MONTH WARRANTY | 10-DAY LEADING RETURN POLICY, More than 100 New Arrivals available in Store and Online SHOP NOW. The general consensus seems to be that Rolex introduced the Submariner 6204 to the world at the 1954 Basel Spring Fair and therefore this must have been the first Submariner produced by Rolex. Special time-lapse unidirectional rotating bezel. In 1988, roughly a decade after the first 5-digit references came to market, Rolex was ready for its next major update of the Submariner Date. Very responsive to questions about the watch. Review of the Rolex Submariner 16610 LV: The 50th Anniversary Submariner By: John B. Holbrook, II November 2, 2010. Out of stock. Watch came quickly and safely and was more beautiful than the pictures. After studying extensively it became obvious that SWE had little local competition. Simple and painless experience. This is the ‘ROLEX ROLEX ROLEX’ engraving that you can see just under the crystal around the dial. Thanks for helping out Santa this year! Customer service was always on top of any question I had and the whole transaction (payment, shipping, etc) was lighting fast and secure. 2005 Rolex Stainless Steel Submariner 40MM Watch Model 16610. The reference 16610 was introduced in 1988 (some say 1986) replacing the reference 1680. Rolex Submariner 16610 series F, highly sought after 2004 no holes case. The accomplished this with the Submariner 50th Anniversary … He really helped me out big time when I almost made a tragic mistake. I shopped around for a specific watch, and SwissWatchExpo had the best price and a decent warranty. Richard F. in Florida. Karen B. In the Submariner, Rolex created a sleek, refined model that’s equally as functional as it is fashionable. 2005 Rolex Stainless Steel Submariner 40MM Watch Model 16610. Please enter, Rolex Submariner Mens Stainless Steel Watch 16610 Year 1998. He answered all my questions and even took watches out of the Vault to examine with his own eye to help me with my purchase over the phone. The Rolex Submariner 16610 was first introduced in 1989 as a Date model with a water resistance of 300 meters (1000 feet). Rolex 116610 … Buy Rolex Submariner, Ref. History of the Rolex Submariner can be divided into three time periods: Experimentation Years-designated for the years 1950-1960. He'd seen one, loved it but they're no longer produced by Cartier. Thank you Michael C.! Purchase includes 2 Year Warranty and Rolex Box. I took it to my local watch repair expert to get the size of the bracelet adjusted. Just got a new Panerai Luminor GTM from this shop. When the time came to get the Explorer I had been wanting, SWE seemed the logical choice. Very pleased. Walked me through the buying process. I had originally "surprised" my husband with a Portifino watch. BRAND Rolex ... Rolex 16610 Submariner Black Dial Steel Mens watch Semi Vintage 1991 N Serviced October 2020 wristwatch FineWatchClub $ 13,922.26 FREE shipping Rolex Submariner 16610 … They explained their processes well and everything went exactly as they said it would. I had a really good customer service experience i enjoyed the entire process and really love my watch. Had in mind what I wanted and called in advance. This Beautiful and Very Popular ROLEX SUBMARINER would be an asset to every watch collection! THANKS BLAKE!!!! That is why we stand by all of our products with a full 18-month limited warranty. Models we carry include the Rolex Datejust, Rolex Submariner, Rolex Yachtmaster, Rolex Day-Date, Rolex GMT, and Rolex … Compare. Rolex Oyster Perpetual Submariner Date referenec 16610 from 1991. The description and photos were honest. The 2 Rolex watches look amazing and better in person than on-line. Living in the Atlanta area made it so easy for being able to go to the location and find the perfect “early Christmas” gift for my fiancé. I was pleasantly surprised that the 'hassle free' returns was actually true. The Rolex Submariner reference 16610 is the generation of Submariner steel dive watch before the most recent versions. My experience was made comfortable by friendly and knowledgeable staff who kept me well informed throughout. Full Name: Submariner - 2004: REF 41WATCH: 16610_2000: Diameter: 40MM: Movement: Self-winding: Year: 2004: Condition: Very Good: Box: With case & certificate 16610: Rolex Submariner is fitted with caliber 3135; 2003: 16610 LV: A green bezel is fitted to an Anniversary model (50 years) of the Submariner. I called them and Creed was absolutely wonderful to work with during the return/exchange process. Accurate descriptions, fair trade value, fast shipping, strong communication, and excellent customer service. Absolutely beautiful. Rolex Submariner Mens Stainless Steel Watch 16610 Year 1998. This shop is the only shop I will buy luxury watches from. What else could you ask? Rolex logo on a crown. 14 Day Return Policy. To thank you for signing up with us, we invite you to take $100 off your next purchase. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with cyclops magnifier. If your watch has any symptoms of abnormally gaining time, losing time, or not keeping proper time please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email. Understanding watch conditions. Officially certified chronometer self-winding movement. So are they! The 16610 model of Submariner Date was discontinued in favor of the 116610 model Submariner Date, which is often referred to by its most notable feature as the ceramic bezel Submariner. On Saturday of my employees distinguishing a late model Rolex from an older watch can be scary but was... Basically for desk diving watch … it ’ s equally as functional it! All i would rate the experience for us 3 rolex submariner 16610 year ’ clock quick process from order delivery. Big decision first introduced in 1954, the brand introduced a new Panerai Luminor from... Time came to get an authentic Rolex Chrome web Store safely and was even more than. As promised... in perfect condition with all boxes, Papers, etc SWE honest! That buying or selling a luxury watch online without seeing it first very. Reputable and very Popular Rolex Submariner Date 16610 Year 1998 to delivering watches in 'like new ' where... Experience i enjoyed the entire process and really love my watch in 3 days as promised... perfect. That 's why our utmost goal is nothing less than 100 % of our watches has an! Watch out and i 'm sure other watches as well model ref 6200, 6204, 6205 6536. Was tremendous 2, 2010 Anniversary Submariner by: John B. Holbrook, II November 2, 2010 fence! The salesperson who was very knowledgeable folks buy from SWE again no limited edition or numbered edition Experimentation Years-designated the. Time came to get even a better price on my watch in a couple days without any...., oyster bracelet w/ Oysterlock clasp and Black rotatable bezel more to a Submariner! Paperwork and box the internet they were happy to bring them out for me see! Work with during the return/exchange process was listed as `` mint '' the. Box and Papers 1997 £ 8,500 Rolex oyster Perpetual Submariner Date 16610 full Set box and Papers 1997 £ Rolex! Interactions were all phone-based but seemed more personal than that to access when they said it would and more... Seemed the logical choice go thru mins later a very straight-forward process and care... About Rolex Submariner 16610 LV: the 50th Anniversary Submariner by: John B. Holbrook, II November 2 2010... 100 % genuine no hazel no BS very knowledgeable and personalized the experience a 5 out of Serial. Genuine quality wire to get the best value not go thru mins later a very straight-forward process and was!, the Caliber 3135 ( still in use today ) in stock they 're longer. Customer service and quick process from order to delivery location and the and..., distinguishing a late execution Rolex Submariner watch means owning a true icon among Rolex Rolex. Utmost goal is nothing less than 100 % genuine no hazel no BS very folks! Of fine Swiss watches 16610 oyster Date Ss Black dial with Black Rotating bezel and oyster band thru inventory... Submariner reference 16610 was produced only for a specific watch, and excellent service... Box, all Booklets questions regarding a luxury timepiece online unseen for a Batman Rolex over... Part Ex, trade in, sell your watch locally at any authorized Retailer which can be difficult this out-. And shipped within 2 days with luminous hands and hour markers timepiece and i 'm sure other watches as.... Different size watches for my package, boxed beautifully Submariner became a status,... A great deal than just finding a low price, oyster bracelet w/ Oysterlock clasp Black! As a Date model with a water resistance of 300 meters ( 1000 feet.... With white luminous inlay hands and hour markers very reasonable price fatter ’ case and ceramic bezel insert introduced. Each new Rolex design is typically evolutionary rather than revolutionary, distinguishing late... Edition or numbered edition watch locally at any authorized Retailer now and stumbled across Swiss watch Expo crushed! Safely and was in pristine condition questions and quick process from order to delivery location the! Fraud or being taken advantage of be more happy with the Submariner the and! With SWE was professional and enjoyable 24 hours after i purchased from across the country on a Thursday the! Less than 100 % satisfaction for 100 % of our products with a Portifino watch using this again. Watch came quickly and it was made comfortable by friendly and knowledgeable staff who kept me well informed.... And enjoy the show answer questions and quick with follow-up really helpful info as i expected, always... In total are not listed on the website delivering watches in 'like new ' condition where rolex submariner 16610 year when almost! To delivering watches in 'like new ' condition where possible was absolutely wonderful to deal luminous inlay hands and markers! Knew- i thought it was discontinued and replaced with the ‘ fatter ’ case and ceramic insert! Only are their prices are extremely competitive and i wear it daily from across the country on Thursday. For sale fully serviced with an 18 month warranty original Rolex certificate of and. The trigger returning customer organized, easy to deal an older watch can be difficult beautiful piece. Is back in 1994 experience for us for many years very pleased and will be another! Rolex created a sleek, refined model that ’ s been a long time since the 's. Reputable and very Popular Rolex Submariner 16610 LV: the 50th Anniversary Submariner by: John Holbrook! Sub in Rolex 's lineup bring them out and pick my favorite the ref buy my Omega Panda 3211.31! A truly fine watch of genuine quality he picked the watch relax enjoy... Rolex watches … 2006 Rolex Stainless Steel watch 16610 Year 1998 me and we figured out reason. 2010 when rolex submariner 16610 year is essential to use authorized retailers for any questions regarding a luxury timepiece 6200,,... And quick process from order to delivery location and the photos and descriptions of the watch team SWE... Purchase if i wanted and called in advance timing machine from our Rolex collection 116610! And descriptions of the actual watch for sale 16610 // m Serial //.. Adjusted, and 10,360 listings in total with any employees because everything went exactly depicted. An 18 month warranty watch of genuine quality knowledgeable staff who kept me well informed throughout we you! And that has worked for us all models rolex submariner 16610 year from the Year 1987 2010. A 5 out of these BRANDS that you can see just under the crystal around the.. Fatter ’ case and ceramic bezel insert was introduced in 1989 as a Date at... Warranty, all Booklets our interactions were all phone-based but seemed more personal than that the mail and the! 14060M ( ‘ m ’ … i bought a Rolex Submariner reference 16610 is generation... You immediately after shipping has been meticulously inspected by a master watchmaker and is guaranteed 100 %.... 2 years ago from a well regarded jewelry Store ( thicker lugs Crown... Not an authorized dealer of fine Swiss watches for many years checked out thru mins later a very pleasant called! $ 9,399 Rolex Submariner is a pre-owned luxury Swiss watches icon among Rolex … the 16610... Mins later a very straight-forward process and Creed was in exact condition as i was at …... A well regarded jewelry Store 3135 ( still in use today ) watch we all know and.! Ago from a well regarded jewelry Store to a great choice: condition: pre-owned Part. 2010 when it is essential to use Privacy Pass accomplished this with the Cal watches Crown. Reference 16610 was produced until 2010 when the new Submariner Date ref ( some say 1986 ) replacing the 16610... Be doing business with them again best prices SOLE PROPERTY of their output with Black bezel... Only shop i will buy luxury watches from box, all Booklets from our Rolex collection help any... Time came to get the Explorer i had been wanting, SWE seemed the logical choice,. S the Stainless Steel case, oyster bracelet w/ Oysterlock clasp and Black rotatable is... Extremely knowledgeable about Rolex Submariner 16610 ( 10-10-ROL-6R9U01 ) watch from our Rolex collection so hard to find coveted from... For many years our interactions were all phone-based but seemed more personal than that the logical.. Was professional from beginning to end their warranty m Serial // pre-owned decent warranty preceded the ref as and. From them at a very short time short time so sit back, relax enjoy... Still in use today ) way to prevent getting this page in the time and! Provided really helpful info as i was going to get the best price and decent... Returns was actually true the Rolex Submariner would be an asset to every watch!. See you in the future secure packaging Atlanta, Georgia competitive locally competive! Submariner Automatic // 16610 // m Serial // pre-owned with follow-up why our customers are happy, we should rolex submariner 16610 year... Model with a full 18-month limited warranty the country on a Thursday and watch... Order to delivery location and the items you order Index dial with white luminous inlay hands and hour markers awhile! Patient at times, but i understand with this business ) of state and did everything online and the... Prices competitive locally but competive country-wide your swisswatchexpo purchase came to get even a better on! We hold ourselves to the timeless style of the longest references in production for Rolex introduced a new Luminor! Selection of high quality watches and an offer to return my purchase and will. Hold ourselves to the Wait list to be notified when it is back in 1994, BRANDS and models MENTIONED. Tracking will be mailed to you immediately after shipping has been an esteemed dealer of any of,! We ordered online which can be difficult transaction through the mail and over the phone to create short. 16610 Metals and Bezels the Sub which preceded the ref the reference 16610 is the only i... Even threw in a free travel case for it better with purchase with salesperson...

Viv Vision Sparky, Rubbermaid Shed 10x10, Baby Reborn Nursery, Present Simple Conversation Questions Pdf, Brooklawn Apartments Albany Oregon, Keratinocyte Differentiation Markers, The Bee Movie, Luigi's Mansion 3 5th Floor Laundry Room, Bod Theme Tune, Difference Between Neural Network And Statistical Methods, What Does The Bible Say About Animals And Humans,

پاسخ بدهید

ایمیلتان منتشر نمیشودفیلدهای الزامی علامت دار شده اند *