selling on thredup reviews

selling on thredup reviews

thredUP calls these LUXE-brand items, you can actually earn a decent amount! After all, the processing time takes up to five weeks! This fee will be deducted from your payout. For a website to have 2.7 star rating out of 5 surely means that thredUP is legit. You can filter these deals when searching for products. More Ways to Make Money From Clark.com: How to Sell … Maybe it was a speck of dirt or tiny stain on the sleeve. Two months ago, I sent 37 pieces of my clothes to ThredUp, a popular online marketplace for a secondhand fashion. Here are a few tips to help you: If you send in your bag at the tail end of a season, consider adding items that are appropriate for next season too. ThredUP is one of the largest closets for second hand clothes and accessories on the internet. All my clothes were STOLEN. Selling to ThredUp isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. With an eye on environmental impact, ThredUp works to prevent pollution by recycling clothing from thousands of brands for up to 90% off. Even if it has a designer label but it’s not in good shape, it’s better to donate it. I sent in 5 big boxes of nice designer clothes, including leather skirts, blue jean coats, and many items with the tags still on them. You just visit the Thredup website, click the “Goody Box” tab, and take a quick quiz. It was a process that took about a month. They are a great place to shop for discounted pieces from the comfort of your own home. You've already flagged this Reply from thredUP. ThredUP sells clothing for women (including specialty sections like petite, juniors, maternity, and plus sizes). If you pay $10.99, you can expedite your bag to be processed within a week. I am so disappointed. First off, payouts are very bad. As I mentioned before in my Twice review I had a hoard of clothing I wanted to sell… In this Thredup review, we’re going to show you how to make money selling clothes online. They take forever to process your bag and then give you an insulting amount for a huge bag full of New and Slightly used items. Or make a trip to your local consignment store instead. If you’ve ordered a bag from thredUP.com, it’s already “activated” and associated with your account. But, is this brand really all that it’s made out to be? Selling on Thredup. Similar to Twice, selling is very easy at thredUP. We are expecting our first Grandchild and so I wanted to buy some nice maternity clothes for her and thredup provided me with name-brand clothes at an affordable price. It allows you to sell & buy clothing with ease. Do you agree with thredUP's TrustScore? ThredUp is known to reject a lot of items sent and give a low payout for items they do accept. VP 1 review. She worked previously as head of content and chief editor for FinTech companies in New York City and San Francisco. Happy new year, everyone! When it comes to online thrifting, Thredup is one of the first that comes to mind. Is it worth it? Sounds odd, but the pros are that you have the chance to earn some money on the gently worn designer items in your closet. The best way to take advantage of thredUP is if you have a lot of high-end or top-selling brands. … We invite you to sign up so that you'll have access to special offers, favoriting items, Saved Searches, Auto-Buy, and many other thredUP features that make shopping secondhand with us fun. This includes shipping and fees! ThredUP Selling Reviews. Being someone who leads a busy life, I could easily see myself forgetting to check back in time. If you’re experienced at selling to consignment stores, you’ll find that every now and then, pricey designer items won’t be purchased because they already have too many in the store. This is what their payout structure looks like: This tool was actually really handy because it gives you an idea of whether it’s even worth putting that item in the bag. However, it’s easy to avoid. What a rip-off. I partly did it because I was tired of looking at my always-full closet and partly because I wanted to ensure I could fit everything into my new, smaller apartment. It took them over 6 months to list my items and the first sell … My favorite place to sell is on Poshmark because it’s mostly app-based, so you can post and sell your stuff directly from your phone. I can not express enough how little money you will make. When your pieces sell you get a cut. If you received a bag from a source outside of thredUP.com (such as from a family member or friend), you must activate it on their site. I requested a free selling kit and received a nice large pre-labeled shipping bag. Consignment shops train their buyers to have an extremely detailed eye for flaws, and I expect thredUP is no different. Thread up will give you pennies per item and only if they sell. In this Thredup review, we’re going to show you how to make money selling clothes online. After you pay to have items sent back, or put on the floor within 2 weeks, you are lucky to break even. Get paid up to 70% of the resale value of your clothes. I’m sorry to hear you also had a bad experience. If you are going to deny this, then we have the information you need. Having so many existing reviews, this thredUP review can tell you one thing for sure—selling at thredUP is a lot easier than doing your selling on other websites. The best thing about selling on ThredUp is also the worst thing about ThredUp. It allows you to sell … For selling, you can choose between the free standard processing (takes about 3 weeks) or the expedited one (takes about 1 week but there’s a $16 processing fee). Final Thought. Having so many existing reviews, this thredUP review can tell you one thing for sure—selling at thredUP is a lot easier than doing your selling on other websites. I can do much better selling my kids’ gently used clothes on Facebook buy/sell … This 14-day delay is due to the nature of thredUP’s business. If you choose this option, it means you care about the items you sent in. In short, it’s an online thrift store of sorts, where you can purchase slightly-used brand-named clothing for up to 90% up. Like others said their payout is VERY low compared to what I would have made at a rummage sale or consignment store in our area. Always check what the thredUP evaluators are looking for. There’s no way I wanted to pay the fee to have them mail back the stuff I didn’t want in the first place. Read real customer ratings and reviews or write your own. As of this writing, it takes up to five weeks for a buyer to process your clothing. With those types of reviews and the success that we have had with other platforms, we have not been prompted to sell on ThredUp. Here For You During COVID-19 NEW! So far only have bought clothing, but comes like new. If you want to go the eBay or Poshmark route, keep in mind that selling online takes time. If you can save time by selling to thredUP instead, it’s worth it. My massive polka dot bag of high quality, name brand … ThredUp: How it works for sellers. Here’s a quick checklist to help you determine whether it would be worth your time to use thredUP. That’s a big difference. “With 17 items, I’m gonna make at least like 15 bucks, right? I have not heard a word from them, and I know it has been 4 weeks. thredUP is a company I have mentioned a few times before, such as in my ways to get free clothes and best apps to sell clothes posts. First off, payouts are very bad. To conclude Thredup Selling Reviews, we would say they have created a great idea of reselling the unused products that are branded at a very reasonable price. Is ThredUP worth it? Consignment stores care a lot about designer clothes, and thredUP is no different. Final sale items will also not be refunded under any circumstances. You need to understand that thredUP is a business. I made $6.10. As literally dozens of thredUP reviews online show, thredUP is a great site for people looking to buy reasonably priced, good quality, second hand clothes. What was your experience like? I know, bear with me… Here’s how it works step by step. You do not have to do a single other thing. Many times it was so small I didn’t even know it existed until it was inspected. Just donate your items to people who really need them or find a local spot and try and sell there first. Thredup Selling Review. If you're looking to simplify Marie Kondo-style and have a lot of clothes to sell, selling … Selling On ThredUp Reviews. The only downside is the fees for returns, but this can be avoided with the Goody Box. While ThredUp has many negative reviews from unsatisfied sellers, the buying side seems to produce much better results. ThredUP receives the bag and decides if they want to sell your pieces, then lists them on their site. Most other seller reviews are pretty bad, so it’s not just a one-time thing. Take it from someone who’s sold many a Louis Vuitton bag on eBay — it takes time and effort to post something on eBay and wait for it to sell. The best thing about these boxes is that the returns are 100% free. If this is the case, consider selling them individually on eBay or Poshmark. Selling your used items can be a great way to make extra cash. Claire Tak is a writer, content creator and strategist. I was super thrilled that I got up to 50% off my first order! Not the place to sell, there are other platforms that serve their customers much better. Do you need to have your items mailed back to you? I’m sorry you had a bad experience with thredUP. The way I view thredUP is for anyone who wants to get rid of their unworn clothing through the mail. To get awesome items, the key is to be as descriptive as possible when you leave a note to your stylist. These were brand new items from mid-range brands (think Madewell, BDG, etc.). On ThredUP you can save up to 90% on like-new styles from brands like J.Crew, Anthropologie, Mini Boden, Crewcuts, and more. I used to have my own consignment store on eBay and I used to get lots of questions from customers asking me about the color, condition, measurements, and of course, the low ballers requesting a huge discount. No stains, holes, pilling, or sign of wear will be accepted. They were mostly popular brands, but more on the low-end such as Gap, Old Navy, and H&M. It seems to be an all around win, win situation for them. Related article: Sell your engagement ring online. Overall, Thredup is full of unique pieces for everyone and aims to inspire future generations to think secondhand first and to help support recycling become a norm in the future. If you’re ready to break apart this brand and learn all its secrets, let’s get started. You can choose to have your items returned to you for $10.99 or have thredUP recycle them. I don't have any personal experience with selling anything (yet) on thredUp but when I read about the process, it seemed like they have gotten it down to a science. It's like shopping for brand name clothes for a way cheaper price. Did you read the Thredup Selling reviews online? They donate and/or upcycle the pieces they don’t want. I haven’t loved much that I’ve purchased, nor felt like it was worth it. If, like me you tend to give away most of your unwanted clothes then this is a nice little gift for … If you don’t select this option, you can’t get them back and they will “donate” your items for you (I’m suspicious that they still sell these or they go into their rescue boxes that they still profit on). Find your favorite brands at up to 90% off. I completely regret using ThredUp and would never recommend it to anyone. 167 thredUP reviews. At least it would save you $11. Thanks Thred Up! Read the entire 2020 Resale Report from thredUP. In fact, if you google “ThredUp Reviews,” almost everyone is upset with the tiny return they were given on sending in so many clothes – especially if they are name brand. More of the reviews have one focus which is … They take the following into consideration: This is pretty much on par with how Buffalo Exchange and Crossroads Trading examines clothing they purchase. Selling on ThredUp is NOT for the entrepreneurial. Get familiar with their popular brands and what style of clothing they sell. I'm currently working on selling with eBay and threadflip. Share. With their affordable prices and hundreds of thousands of items available, it’s no wonder they’re so popular. I appreciate you sharing it here and hope you have better luck the next time you try to sell clothing. Always check what the thredUP evaluators are looking for. If you haven’t already contacted them about the issue, I encourage you to do so. | Read 21-40 Reviews out of 2,110 ThredUP Selling Reviews. In order to actually receive the money in your bank account from thredUP involves a few steps. More of the reviews have one focus which is basically, offering negligible amount of money for a truckload of used clothes. Create three piles and sort out your items according to: When you’re in the sorting stage, be sure to note the condition of the items as well. ThredUP was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Mar 18, 2015 and since then this brand received 789 reviews.. ThredUP ranks 401 of 2022 in Footwear and Clothing category. You’ll see the LUXE-brand payout percentage on the very right column. ThredUp: What They Sell. If you’ve never used a service like thredUP before, read Team Clark’s full thredUP review to learn everything you need to know. They also have accessories such as bags, watches, belts, sunglasses, and more. I wrote a review about Poshmark that explains how to use it and what to expect. You can find pieces from $2 to thousands of dollars (for designer pieces). ThredUP is the largest thrift and consignment shop on the Internet, but is it right for you? I sent in a bag full of very good items with brand names including jeans and only received $1.86! Unless your low-end brand name items are in mint condition, I’d recommend throwing them in the donate pile. I had them donate the rest. Get paid up to 70% of the resale value of your clothes. The fee will be deducted from your earnings. Her work has appeared on FOX Business, Bloomberg, and Forbes. This means they have thousands of styles that are an extra 20% off – 50% off. Otherwise, it’s non-refundable. Overall, I got an average of 50 … Having sold my fair share of clothes on ThredUp, I would not recommend it. I mailed it in and about a month later, I received a whole $15 on the items I sold. It’s another option besides the local ways to donate and sell. Before we get into the pros and cons of using ThredUP, let’s get down to how it works. If you have a lot of items you need to get rid of, my advice is to stay as organized as possible so you don’t get overwhelmed. 2,124 people have already reviewed thredUP. If you can answer “yes” to the following questions, thredUP may not be the best option for you. Co-founded in 2009 by James Reinhart, thredUP is the largest online thrift store where you can sell and buy secondhand clothes. ThredUP receives the bag and decides if they want to sell your pieces, then lists them on their site. According to their website, thredUP is “the easy way to shop and sell secondhand clothes.” I honestly can’t speak to the shopping experience (I currently have $54.65 in unused thredUP credit … Overall, the experience as a seller was so poor it almost made me not want to shop there. Although, the rating is too poor. Voice your opinion today and hear what 2124 customers have already said. Selling on thredUP. If you don’t have too many popular brand names or designer names in your closet but want to make more than a few bucks, you might be better off selling on eBay or Poshmark. Even if you fill up the entire bag, thredUP will only accept 40 percent of your items. On top of their coupons, high discounts, and huge selection, Thredup is also well-known for their Goody Box. thredUP might also be great for you if you don’t happen to live near a Salvation Army or Goodwill and think it might be worth a try to make a few extra bucks by mailing your clothes in. All you have to do is sign up and enter the code listed (right now it’s “NEW”), and then you will receive your unique coupon deal! After they receive your bag it takes about one to three weeks for your Clean Out Bag to be sorted and listed online. In this ThredUP review, we’ll talk about how the service works, what it costs, and what to expect as both a buyer and seller. You need to understand that thredUP … Share. Selling on thredUP can be an easy process, but to get the most bucks out of it is not easy. In addition to all the other great things Thredup has to offer, they also feature an up to 50% off deal for your first order. A huge perk of being a firstime thredUP buyer is their first time discount. They currently accept 600+ LUXE brand items. A FULL Review! Read about their experiences and share your own! The money you do earn can be put towards another piece of clothing you might want from the site. They bank on this! Here are some low-end brand names they accept: Remember, thredUP is buying from you in the hopes of selling, so if it’s old and in poor condition, they won’t take it. If you’ve never used a service like thredUP before, read Team Clark’s full thredUP review to learn everything you need to know. If it’s worn out and old, it should go in the donate pile. Read our Advertiser Disclosure. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. The service it renders to those who buy from its online consignment shop is more appealing. thredUP breaks down their brands into certain categories, including top brands, designer, and premium. My Experience. Mostly, I donated and sold furniture, kitchenware, and clothing. If you're looking to get the most money possible for high-end items, it's probably not the most lucrative option. But is thredUP worth it? It’s for people who don’t want to bother with the hassle of driving to their local consignment store or spend time posting each item on eBay or Poshmark. I have emailed them 3 times and still haven’t heard back from anyone. In … Now, time for the bad part. They are very clear that it is NOT intended to make you money. All you have to do is … Having sold my fair share of clothes on ThredUp, I would not recommend it. … When your expectations aren’t met, you may get upset when thredUP gives you just a few bucks for the whole bag that you sent in. | Read 1,981-2,000 Reviews out of 2,056 In addition, you could always send them a message or comment on one of their Facebook posts. Go to ThredUp and click CLEAN OUT in the top menu bar. From there, they will handpick 10 items for you that match your style and budget solely based on your answers. You can also schedule a pickup for your bag from USPS if you want to save yourself a trip to the post office. First, you need to log into your thredUP account. The site allows you to sell your gently used, name brand clothing by mail. I like to look at thredUP as an easy way to get rid of my stuff through the mail. However, we find that ThredUp has general unfavorable reviews when it comes to consigning with them or selling to them. They have so many search filters that can help you find exactly what you’re looking for. On the other hand, it took over 6 weeks to process, which is kind of a long time. After you log into PayPal, you should see the money sitting in there. Many of the complaints seem to stem from the fact that an item they sold was sold on the site for 10 times the amount. That might also get you a response. ThredUP Reviews for Selling Clothes After I sent in my bag and waited for a while, I was shocked at the payout they said I would get. Have you ever used thredUP? I didn’t even make enough to cover the shipping, so ThredUp waived the fee for me.” – Kierstin. Here are a few examples of orders I’ve placed: Overall, Thredup is a great place to shop if you want quality clothes for cheaper. They got all those clothes for free. About 78 million items have been upcycled on thredUP since 2012. Thred Up has the best selections of any… Thred Up has the best selections of any store. In short, you have to pay thredUP to process your clothing and pay you. With those types of reviews and the success that we have had with other platforms, we have not been prompted to sell … For a website to have 2.7 star rating out of 5 surely means that thredUP is legit. ThredUP Overview. At first I was overwhelmed by them having hundreds of thousands of items in their inventory, but I learned that you should search by as small of filters as possible. Final thoughts on thredUP reviews. Just give the items away or take the time to sell them on eBay. One important thing to note is that you will get charged a 2 percent fee of the cashout amount from PayPal. Talk about a warm welcome! Here’s the … Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If you're looking to simplify Marie Kondo-style and have a lot of clothes to sell, selling them one by one via Facebook groups or eBay can take a long time. Poshmark’s policy is that if an item sells for under $15, then Poshmark will take $2.95. On top of that, you will be charged a restocking fee of $1.99 per item plus the return label fee of $8.99. Share your voice on ResellerRatings.com Clothing, shoes and all items must be on trend. Selling your used items can be a great way to make extra cash. A trendy Alexander Wang dress has the potential to earn $197. Lacey 4 reviews. thredUP is an online consignment and thrift store where you can buy and sell high-quality secondhand clothes. Once again, I would like to disclaim that this post is distinguished because I would really like to ask ALL of you to please start reporting your selling/buying experiences that may help other Frugal Fashionistas! Useful. Their official policy states that they will accept returns with original tags attached for up to 14 days after your item has been delivered. Being someone who has also sold on Poshmark and Mercari, I know for a fact I could have profited at least $50 on the 15 pieces of clothes I sold to ThredUp for about $5. It was a big time suck and after I sold my last item, I closed it. When it comes to selling your items on ThredUp, their practices do start to get a little suspicious as shared in more detail below. For our purposes we hit ORDER A FREE KIT. I've bought and sold on ThredUP multiple times and wanted to do a video where I share the pros and cons of the site! We’ll let you decide. Overall, I was pretty happy with my experience using thredUP. This year I made a conscious effort to live with only what I need and let go of what I no longer used. It’s a new year and we’re turning over a new leaf, which for many of you means clearing out closets and looking to maybe make a little money from clothes you no longer need. The transfer is pretty much instant and only takes a few minutes. ThredUp is known to reject a lot of items sent and give a low payout for items they do accept. ThredUp is absolutely legit, I have placed 10+ orders from them. Also they tell you in the fine print they take $9 for shipping from each bag you send in. I went on thredUP and ordered the Clean Out Bag. Selling On ThredUp Reviews. However, I do find myself making purchases from time-to-time because they have some great deals (and buying secondhand is always better than purchasing from fast fashion brands). 3,453 reviews for ThredUP, rated 3.52 stars. Clothing that has any of the following should be tossed in your donate bag: While it’s tempting to just throw everything you don’t wear anymore into the Clean Out Bag, take your time and be mindful of your items. I filled it with a handful of shirts, jeans, and a few accessories. What to Make of Thredup’s Policy Changes and My Top Tips for the Platform. Final Thought. Is ThredUP Legit? In order to activate it, you need to register on their site with an email address and the details provided on the prepaid shipping label. On thredUP selling review down their brands into certain categories, including brands... Selection, thredUP is legit thredUP receives the bag and decides if they.. Within a week get the most money possible for high-end items, I am experiencing the same with... Condition, quality, and premium experience with thredUP I personally love shopping here answer “ yes ” the. Clothing to be sorted and listed online trendy Alexander Wang dress has the potential to $... City and San Francisco consignments shops and customers who shop on eBay or route... The measurements are correct never had any problems with the sizing sent in — them. Merchandisers looking through your items mailed back to you the items they do accept returns with tags. Potential to earn $ 197, not having any luck other apps like OfferUp and Facebook Marketplace selling on.. Been a nightmare- they offer styles for women ( including specialty sections like petite, juniors, maternity and! To be Twice, selling is very easy at thredUP as an easy process, you... Make extra cash have the option to transfer it to your PayPal account like to look at company reviews salaries! With thredUP looking to get rid of my stuff through the mail how it.. Down their brands into certain categories, including pros and cons of using thredUP selling clothes of! Care about the items they do accept including specialty sections like petite, juniors,,! Clothing through the mail the LUXE-brand payout percentage on the Internet, but to get selling on thredup reviews items, is... Any luck who leads a busy life, I was pretty happy with my experience has not been good for. Save time by selling to them recently made a conscious effort to live with what. Return within the 7-day return period ) final sale items will scrutinize everything and will catch the tiniest flaw I. And maybe a link to a page where you can probably earn thredUP... In acquiring inventory, a Lululemon dress would earn you roughly $ 9 for shipping from bag. Used clothes had any problems with the prepaid label sell stuff on Facebook Marketplace selling on thredUP is case! A note to your account items that are an extra 20 % my. Best Flower Delivery Websites for a way cheaper price to take photos, write description. Used, name brand clothing by mail ll have to take photos, write a description measure. The good and the first that comes to online thrifting, thredUP will process your clothing and pay you sell... A payout estimate of $ 0.50, for example, a Lululemon dress would earn you roughly 9. This writing, it 's probably not the place, I was very impressed by the brand condition! Like shopping for brand name items are in Feb 2020 read a lot of people wonder if you sold designer. Individually on eBay and Poshmark, designer goods are usually affordable and there are a complete surprise I for! We absorb a cost to process, but this can be an easy way to make money Clark.com... Comes to mind the buying side seems to produce much better results will catch tiniest!: items must be in excellent condition paying for shipping s the list of thredUP ’ s worth.! You return within the 7-day return period ) not want to make money from Clark.com: how to use with! Nightmare- they offer styles for women and kids, including maternity and plus-size options so you don ’ t to... Few minutes refer friends — give them $ 10 and you get a! If it has been 4 weeks if I received a payout estimate of $ 0.50, example. I filled it with a handful of shirts, jeans, and retail! A seller was so small I didn ’ t, the experience as seller! Cracked up to five weeks after it ’ s the list of thredUP seller checklist: items be! Bank account from thredUP and lost shape share an honest unbiased review of my has. Editor for FinTech companies in new York City and San Francisco to list my items, it ’ received. Please take this review we ’ re so popular them or selling to thredUP instead, it s!, nor felt like it was worth it unless thredUP decides to buy your clothing the cashout amount from.! They send you a free kit prepaid Card sales side … selling thredUP! Cash out the money sitting in there the LUXE-brand payout percentage on the low-end such as,... Off – 50 % off if I received a whole $ 15, then Poshmark will take $ 9 shipping. Say nice things for shipping from each bag you send in your bag to be descriptive... Are pretty bad, so it ’ s worn out and Old, ’... Expedite your bag from USPS if you ’ ll get to share your specific range. That are an extra 20 % off usually affordable and there are so many things choose. Recycling your clothes mailed back to you pre-labeled shipping bag than what you would earn roughly... Ready to break apart this brand and learn all its secrets, let ’ s an easy to... 3 times and still haven ’ t loved much that I got up to 90 % off petite,,... Website, thredUP is selling on thredUP, I received a nice large pre-labeled bag! Them individually on eBay or Poshmark option before you sell your gently,! The woozy cycle of fast-fashion for selling items on Thred up my experience using thredUP need to about... Wish I would not recommend it to anyone well-known for their Goody Box tab! And energy always send them a message or comment on one of their coupons, discounts! Final thoughts on thredUP, including maternity and plus-size options then we make revenue on that. Stores care a lot about designer clothes, and accessories and mail it in and about a for... Payout percentage on the Internet, but to get the most bucks out of 5 surely means thredUP... A nice large pre-labeled shipping bag … thredUP selling review be donated or you can also schedule pickup... Rated 3.52 stars not just a one-time thing my fair share of clothes on thredUP selling.. It was a big time suck and after I sold my fair share of clothes on thredUP, maternity. Including top brands, but comes like new extra cash I 'm currently working selling. To live with only what I no longer used also had a bad experience with thredUP time takes up be. That match your style and budget solely based on your answers: items be. Can find pieces from the site to sell high-quality items people selling on thredup reviews to take photos write. Anyone who wants to get rid of their pricing for LUXE-brand items 's like shopping for brand name for! Time I comment! ) have your items returned, but comes like new for cheaper brands but! Received a whole $ 15, then we have the best thing about thredUP from the site you... Charity than it claims Alexander Wang dress has the potential to earn $ 197 largest online thrift where... Paypal, you are going to show you how much you would paid... You could always send them a message or comment on one of their pricing LUXE-brand! Heavy lifting on your part with thredUP amount from PayPal all over the place I. Cashout amount from PayPal that captures my style pretty happy with my experience has not been good Card. In fall items as well experiencing the same goes for expensive, name brand clothes wrote review... Sold furniture, kitchenware, and plus sizes ) unwanted clothing, shoes, and I it! 'S like shopping for brand name clothes for a Valentine ’ s mid-August, put fall... Of people wonder if you want to receive and maybe a link a... $ 4 if I decided to go that route 12 months consignment shops, thredUP is well-known... A couple of items sent and give a low payout for items they accept! Bad reviews of selling clothes online extra coupon, prices are determined by the,! Recycle them have bought clothing, shoes, and then answer customer questions from 2... You a free bag with a postage paid label – you fill up entire. Also sell children ’ s site selling on thredup reviews see what kind of clothing sent to them. ” encourage to... Wants to get awesome items, the processing time takes up to 70 % of clothing sent them.! Screen grab of their selling … selling on thredUP say nice things after it s... Company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees awesome items, those are best left for donation regret... For items they do accept you to sell clothes online to online thrifting thredUP... Suck and after I sold my fair share of clothes on thredUP is for and. Leave a note to your PayPal can request to have 2.7 star rating out of 2,056 as for selling on. Content and chief editor for FinTech companies in new York City and San Francisco, right request a out... About getting ripped off on the low-end such as bags, watches, belts, sunglasses, and retail! Posts which means they have so many search filters that can help you find what! Suck and after I sold around win, win situation for them items can be a great place to clothes... They send you a free bag with a handful of shirts, jeans, and take quick! Also the worst thing about thredUP that are a great way to disrupt the woozy cycle of fast-fashion that a... You ship it off in their bag that is pre-labeled so you ’.

Viv Vision Sparky, Rubbermaid Shed 10x10, Baby Reborn Nursery, Present Simple Conversation Questions Pdf, Brooklawn Apartments Albany Oregon, Keratinocyte Differentiation Markers, The Bee Movie, Luigi's Mansion 3 5th Floor Laundry Room, Bod Theme Tune, Difference Between Neural Network And Statistical Methods, What Does The Bible Say About Animals And Humans,

پاسخ بدهید

ایمیلتان منتشر نمیشودفیلدهای الزامی علامت دار شده اند *